Position Job Vacancies Accounts Manager In Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
JOB VACANCY DESCRIPTION
- Formulate and implement effective control to ensure proper maintenance of the Accounting System.
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Responsible for the Bank’s Financial Statements, ensuring reporting on timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for year-end statutory accounts and other financial reporting.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to Head Office, Internal Management and MAS (regulatory reporting, such as MAS 610, MAS 649, Asset Maintenance Ratio, BIS, etc)
- Annual Budgeting/Procurement.
- Asset and Liability Management
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, MAS officers, Head Office, company’s secretarial service and tax agents.
- Ensuring the Bank complies with the Banking Act, MAS directives and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experiences in banking industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, especially Excel
- Interpersonal relationship skill and a good team player
- Singaporean only
Additional Job Vacancies Information
Job Level : Manager
Qualification : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Work experience : 5 years
Type of work : Full-Time
Job Specialization : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Employer company information, Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited, Singapore Branch operates under a wholesale banking licence granted by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is a branch of Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (“Head Office”), which is incorporated in the Kingdom of Thailand. The Branch’s activities are focused mainly on providing credit facilities to non-bank customers and financial institutions in the Asia Pacific region.
Additional Company Information Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
Company Size : 1 – 50 Employees
Application Processing Time : 3 days
Industry : Banking / Financial Services
Benefits and Others : Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Leave, Childcare Leave
Location : Central – Others