Position Job Vacancies Assistant Accountant In Kingsmen Creatives Limited
JOB VACANCY DESCRIPTION
A Day in the Life
Playing a role in the financial activities of the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Group”) which encompasses:
- Managing the full spectrum of general accounting and finance functions, including monthly closing and reporting, project costing, budgeting and forecast, cash flow management and tax submission.
- Preparing statutory and management reports and provide analytical review of financial performance, highlight key variances and investigate exceptions.
- Improving financial and operational policies, controls and procedures to address business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses and operational issues identified.
- Undertaking any ad-hoc project as and when assigned.
- Liaising with bankers, internal and external auditors, company secretary, tax and legal advisors and regulators.
What We are Looking For
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience.
- Candidates with audit experience only are welcome to apply.
- Good technical knowledge of financial reporting standards and management reporting requirements.
- Good analytical thought process and business acumen, able to anticipate issues and offer ideas for resolution.
- Good operating knowledge of SAGE ACCPAC system.
- Meticulous with strong leadership qualities and able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates.
Additional Job Vacancies Information
Job Level : Senior Executive
Qualification : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Work experience : 3 years
Type of work : Full-Time
Job Specialization : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Employer company information, Kingsmen Creatives Limited
We started out in 1976 with a vision of being different and a clear commitment to quality, creativity and excellent. With out roots in communication design and production, we have since been on a mission to harness the power of design and impactful digital experiences to tell engaging stories that bring brands to life.
Currently, we are listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange with 21 offices and full-service facilities in Asia Pacific, Middle East and the USA. Backed by a team of over 1,700 experienced professionals from diverse cultures to create unique environments that unlock brand new ways to play and engage audiences around the world.
Kingsmen’s business segments comprise Exhibitions & Events, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Thematic & Museums, Research & Design, Alternative Marketing as well as Local-Based Entertainment. Our integrated service offerings and design-led, quality and service-driven culture have enabled us to build an established reputation and visible brand synonymous with quality, creative and innovative solutions.
If you are an exuberant, driven and motivated individual who shares our penchant for creativity, excitement and a strong will to succeed, write to us and open the doors to new and exciting opportunities with an organisation that values and cultivates staff…
Additional Company Information Kingsmen Creatives Limited
Company Size : 201 – 500 Employees
Application Processing Time : 9 days
Industry : Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
Benefits and Others : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Location : Changi