Position Job Vacancies Head/ Senior QA Reviewer (Audit & Engagement) In Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
JOB VACANCY DESCRIPTION
- Launch and implement initiatives under ISCA’s Quality Assurance Framework to support members in the Small-and Medium-Sized Practices (SMPs) community and to drive quality, digitalisation and growth of the SMPs
- Perform firm-level and engagement-level reviews and conduct training under the Institute’s Quality Assurance Review Programme.
- Raise the standing of the Institute with the issuance and update of technical publications
- Nurture close working relationships with practitioners from SMPs to better understand their needs and challenges
- Collaborate with industry stakeholders to develop new programmes and schemes for SMPs and to work on sector-related issues
- Identify high-growth areas for SMPs and conceptualise relevant initiatives to support SMPs in tapping new opportunities
- Work with the team to organise networking events, webinars, flagship conferences and other outreach events
- Lead and manage team members and handle relevant administrative matters relating to the department
- Bachelor of Accountancy or its equivalent
- CA Singapore or other professional qualifications
- 8 – 10 years of audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Experience in a large international accounting firm would be an added advantage
- Possess strong technical knowledge relating to accounting, auditing, and ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to foster strong working relationships with members, practitioners, regulators, and other industry stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail, analytical and resourceful with a positive working attitude.
Additional Job Vacancies Information
Employer company information, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) is the national accountancy body of Singapore. ISCA’s vision is to be a world-class accountancy body of trusted professionals, contributing towards an innovative and sustainable economy. There are over 32,000 ISCA members making their stride in businesses across industries in Singapore and around the world.Established in 1963, ISCA is an advocate of the interests of the profession. Possessing a Global Mindset, with Asian Insights, ISCA leverages its regional expertise, knowledge, and networks with diverse stakeholders to contribute towards Singapore’s transformation into a global accountancy hub.ISCA is the Designated Entity to confer the Chartered Accountant of Singapore – CA (Singapore) – designation.ISCA is a member of Chartered Accountants Worldwide, a global family that brings together the members of leading institutes to create a community of over 1.8 million Chartered Accountants and students in more than 190 countries.For more information, visit www.isca.org.sg.
Additional Company Information Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
Company Size : 51 – 200 Employees
Application Processing Time : 6 days
Industry : Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
Benefits and Others : Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexible Benefit Scheme
Location : Central